Wednesday, April 7, 2010
12:06 PM 4 Comments
1) Cricket on the big screen was amazing. Everything big and clearly visible - scorecard, ball, cheerleaders.
2) Excellent sound. Not exactly a stadium atmosphere but can almost feel the crowd. Plus no need to worry about increasing or decreasing volume wondering whether the neighbours would mind.
3) No advertisements. Almost. As promised, there are no 'between the overs' ads but ads that come in between the overs, like the Sehwag-Gambhir one are shown. The only time telecast is stopped for ads is during the time-out.
4) No Docomo ads
5) No Youngistan ads
6) No sudden cuts after dismissals. The replay is shown.. and the batsman's reactions too as he walks to his team dugout.
7) What happens between the overs? They showed scorecard, crowd, Ganguly bullying his fielders and cheerleaders.
8) No Akshay Kumar ads either
9) No boring guests who dont watch cricket or a telephone call, that usually results in TV getting switched off or muted.
10) 50 rs for 4 hours of cricket in AC is amazing